Thursday, October 6, 2011

All things nice - Whimzi

Each day we are locking in more and more talented stallholders for our big Ballarat market (in conjunction the the Baby & Children's Expo, Ballarat). Sunday 13 November is promising to be a wonderful event. We are thrilled to have the gorgeous brand, Whimzi, retailing with Sugar & Spice for the very first time on the day. You can learn a little more about Whimzi and it's talented creator, Suzie, in today's 'All Things Nice' profile. Thanks Suzie!


Don't forget Ballarat peeps - this will be the last time Sugar & Spice will visit Ballarat for the year, so it's a perfect opportunity to start ticking off that Christmas list :)


Are you more sugar or spice?
I like to think sugar, but I think most people would say spice!

What inspired you to start your own business?
My mum taught me to sew and I quickly fell in love with creating beautiful things for my little person…which turned into creating for little people near and far!

How did you name your business?
It all started on a bit of a Whim!

What is your favourite piece from your own range?
During the cooler months I am all about our Signature Swing, but now that the sun is out I am loving our Bubble Gum Summer shorts & Tees.   So cool, stylish and sweet.

Where else can we check you out?
Twitter: whimzikidz 
 Thanks Suzie!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a Whimzi frequent buyer, I highly recommend you check out the quality of Suzie's pieces. So beautifully made. Lisa Foran