Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our local paper advert

Check out the simply gorgeous advert that the mind blowingly talented Sarah from Style Me Gorgeous whipped up for me today.



Many thanks also go to very lovely Dot and her trusty side kick Jenny from the Letter Bug for helping get the words oh so right, just like they always do!

I simply can not wait to see the flyers Sarah designs for the market ... and then get them out there so people know (and absolutely positively want to come) to the market.

10 comments:

little love said...

Yay!

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

just beautiful!

p h o t o g r a p h y said...

gorgeous!!

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

It looks fantastic, well done!

littleray said...

looks great, so disappointed i'll be missing this one. look forward to the september one!

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Awesome, Awesome Awesome - Love every little thing Sarah does!

Jen said...

Looking good!
Oooh, the first market will be here before we know it - I can't wait!!
Jen x

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

Sarah is so clever! Hopefully i can still make this market. If I can hold this wee bubbie till the 21st of June I shall of him then. My Mum should also visit and fly in on the 20th so hopefully I can bring her along too. She would LOVE it!

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

I updated my Mum telling her she MUST arrive either early Sunday morning or late Sunday afternoon so I can attend this market LOL

Sugar and Spice Childrens Market said...

Early morning would be best for your mum to fly in as you will already be half way to the market at the airport!